Chef's Table

wesorbeth

We did the Chef's Table in 2019 on the Paradise and LOVED it! This was obviously pre-Covid when they did the galley tour. The galley tour was cool but I don't think it will make or break your experience if you don't have it. The food was amazing! Each course seems small, but that food really adds up quick. So save some space for the later courses and dessert! When we did it the Wagyu Beef was the last dish before dessert and in my opinion the best course of the night....but I was getting so full I couldn't eat much of it! 

Also, don't feel like you had to choose between red or white wine. I got both so I could pair with each dish accordingly. You can also order bar service (at your cost) if you want. 

I would also recommend checking in with Guest Services if you don't receive your invite for Chef's Table by the second day. We kept waiting just thinking we were one of the later nights. When we finally checked in on day 3 we found that they lost our reservation. I had made it super early when we booked the cruise. And it was before you could book it directly online. I had to email the Maitre'D to book it. Somehow we got missed. We had I think 6 of us in our group doing Chef's Table so we were a sizeable group. But luckily I saved all of my email communication showing our confirmation. They were able to work it out to accommodate us...thankfully! I would do Chef's Table again in a heart beat!

• Like 1