What items will I find at Jade & windjammer layout

grizzy

I've done some research but haven't come across exactly what selections are offered at the Jade buffet station. The only info I come across states that you can get sushi and other items. I've seen wok's in pictures but what's in them :) ?

Are there typical Asian buffet items like General Tso, Bourbon Chicken, Sweet & Sour chicken/pork, fried rice, egg rolls, etc?

Also, what do they serve at this station during breakfast?

One other small concern I has deals with space. I've sailed this class four times and know the windjammer/island grill can get packed for breakfast...very hard to find a seat sometimes. It seems that the layout on the Navigator is even smaller when you view the deck plans (due to chops and jade)...any insight on the breakfast rush hour?

Thanks!

Chris:cool:

You are right about seating at breakfast and lunch. It fills up very quickly at peak times, more so than on VOS and EOS I thought.

I do not recall them serving the Asian buffet items you list.

At breakfats, they serve the standard WJ items - eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, etc.

When we were on Navigator, Jade served many different Asian dishes each day. Most of the ones you list are typical for all you can eat chinese buffets, whereas Jade served many different Asian specialties from China, Japan, Thailand, etc. There were some traditional favorites as well. We had Thai peanut pizza one day. At breakfast they also served different dishes with rice, etc. Try the bread rolls in Jade. They have a grainy consistency on the top and the rolls were wonderful.

As to seating, we always have breakfast around 8 am and we have never had a seating issue.

Archived