Fun Pass

paceyswife

I’ve bought the FunPass in the past prior to the sale date. I cannot remember if the deal is better to purchase ahead (with the extra credit) or if it’s the same deal on ship. Can anyone answer? We have a lot of onboard credit and if deal is the same, I’d wait and buy onboard.  Thanks! 

If you have lots of OBC, probably buy onboard... it's not THAT much different. There are 4 different $ amounts you can buy, between $25 and $150 and they progressively give better free amounts. The $25 gives $5 free (20%) and the $150 gives $70 (47%). (Sorry, I don't know the middle 2, but you get the idea... free add-on is better than the low and not quite as good as the high). Guess it really depends on how much you think you need. I know I vastly underestimated how quickly my kids would blow through it.  And on that note, if kids are involved that may not quite have spending control, make sure to either 1) set a spending limit on their actual cards or 2) take away charge privileges altogether, as once the fun pass runs out, the card swipes turn in to regular charges.

• Like 1