Red Frog Pub

J&W92

We are on a 5/7/22 cruise on the Dream. From what I'm reading there isn't a RFP on the Dream?

Is there somewhere else that has happy hour drinks on sail away day? On the Freedom and Vista we like to go to RFP when we board to take advantage of the specials.

Sadly there is not an option for HH drink specials similar to RFP offerings on sail away. There was a rumor that during the recent wet dock the art gallery was going to be converted to a RFP, but we were onboard 3.6.22 and it was not true. I have been on the Dream three sailings since the restart and I miss my fishbowls. My next trip out of Galveston will hopefully be back on the Vista.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratbward said:

Sadly there is not an option for HH drink specials similar to RFP offerings on sail away. There was a rumor that during the recent wet dock the art gallery was going to be converted to a RFP, but we were onboard 3.6.22 and it was not true. I have been on the Dream three sailings since the restart and I miss my fishbowls. My next trip out of Galveston will hopefully be back on the Vista.

Thx ratbward.