Drink Cards - What is included?

MAN86

I drink dite coke, but not after 4pm. So I order soda water with line, you can also get ginger ale. I sometimes tip the waiters extra, even if I have a drink card. Just me.

I have found that giving the waiters extra tips a good idea when using the soda cards. They seem reluctant to serve you since the tips are already included. A little extra will keep them around.

Terri

PattyMichael,

Soda water is included in the Drink Card, then. I have been trying to find that out. Juices when not in dining room and soda's as well? Is that correct. I drink a lot of sparking water. Is bottled water included on the drink card?

Thank you for your info

AlaskanBorn

Especially in the Dining Room - is that included in the meal or is that extra? Is soda extra in the dining room? Coffee, ice coffee?

Yep - I'm a newbie:rolleyes: - this time next week I will be disembarking at Key West, we are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Soda is extra anywhere on the ship. Free drinks include coffee, tea, iced tea, iced coffee, milk, hot chocolate, punch, and in the morning juice.

There is also a charge for coffee, tea, hot chocolate as well as the cappacinos and lattes at the Cova Cafe (pastries there are free though - you don't have to purchase a drink to get some). Also available in dining room for additional charge are specialty coffees that have names similar to deserts.

Since the introduction of the soda cards, I have been able to get sodas in the dining room.

The only place where they are not good is for sodas from Room service or from your room's mini-bar. Also, they are not good if you order a can of soda.

Archived