Chef's table

Megan_Strick

They usually have one "Chef's Table" to book with limited capacity. If it doesn't show up, it may not be offered or it may already be sold out. That said, don't know what cruise you are booked on but I'm on a Sept cruise and I've pre-booked my "Chef's Table".

Edited by FruitStandaficionado

On 3/26/2022 at 9:14 AM, wesorbeth said:

Did you go to "Specialty Dinning" ?  That is where I found it.  We are going to do this for the first time on the Glory April 24th sailing, I am so excited!  

Yes, and its just a blank page 😞

On 3/26/2022 at 1:34 PM, FruitStandaficionado said:

They usually have one "Chef's Table" to book with limited capacity. If it doesn't show up, it may not be offered or it may already be sold out. That said, don't know what cruise you are booked on but I'm on a Sept cruise and I've pre-booked my "Chef's Table".

I'm on the Elation out of Jax in Sept. I'll just keep trying. Thanks!

1 hour ago, sthrnbll said:

I'm on the Elation out of Jax in Sept. I'll just keep trying. Thanks!

They may not have populated the Speciality Dining options yet.

Im currently on the Freedom.

When I bought the Chefs Table, I was not given an option of what night. It just auto populates the 1st night. 😮

I think what they do is just auto populate, see how many people are interested, then decide how many nights.

We went to the venue and spoke to the host. They had 3 nights scheduled. The night they had us scheduled for (which was like night 4) didn’t work for us and they easily moved us to a different night.

On 3/28/2022 at 10:57 AM, klfrodo said:

They may not have populated the Speciality Dining options yet.

Im currently on the Freedom.

When I bought the Chefs Table, I was not given an option of what night. It just auto populates the 1st night. 😮

I think what they do is just auto populate, see how many people are interested, then decide how many nights.

We went to the venue and spoke to the host. They had 3 nights scheduled. The night they had us scheduled for (which was like night 4) didn’t work for us and they easily moved us to a different night.

It tells you that the time and date will be determined later. As it stands on that cruise, it shows up in my planner for 6:30 each evening. Maybe they’ve determined 6:30 but not which night yet. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It says that the tickets will be in my room at checkin and that’s when I’ll know for sure.