Dubrovnik - Electric Tuk Tuk Excursion

I will be on the Celebrity Reflection cruise in August which is going to Dubrovnik.  I have never been there before.  I’m looking at excursions and the electric Tuk Tuk excursion in Dubrovnik looks like fun and interesting.

Has anyone taken this excursion?  Is it guided?  Who drives the Tuk Tuk?  Any other info you can offer?

Thanks, Debbi

• Like 1

Hi Debbi

Thanks for posting. I've never heard of TukTuk tour but because of your post, I researched it. They have great reviews. The company is Eco Tuk Tours Dubrovnik. They indicate 2-3 hours. I booked through Viator for $40.19 per person. There are 3 times available (9a, 12n, 3p). There is a drop down menu for pick up and I chose cruise port. I will ask to drop off in Old Town after tour to further explore the return to ship on Bus 1 (Pile gate to pier). I will be doing this tour in May so I will post after and let you know.

It does look very interesting and like great fun. 

• 1 month later...

We did the Dubrovnik Tuk Tuk tour this past Tuesday, May 10th.  It was great fun. Driver was very informative and loved sharing lots of info about his country. He drove us up to Panorama Restaurant so we had same view as upper cable travelers. We were satisfied as we got to see all over Dubrovnik and Old Town.  Price direct through Tuk Tuk, $35pp, through Viator, $40pp, through Holland America Excursion, $112pp. We ended up booking direct from Tuk Tuk and got a great tour for a great price. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 8:41 AM, SUESEABE said:

We did the Dubrovnik Tuk Tuk tour this past Tuesday, May 10th.  It was great fun. Driver was very informative and loved sharing lots of info about his country. He drove us up to Panorama Restaurant so we had same view as upper cable travelers. We were satisfied as we got to see all over Dubrovnik and Old Town.  Price direct through Tuk Tuk, $35pp, through Viator, $40pp, through Holland America Excursion, $112pp. We ended up booking direct from Tuk Tuk and got a great tour for a great price. 

Looks like they have 9 different tours to offer.  I suppose The Best of Dubrovnik would be the logical choice.

15 hours ago, Lindancer said:

Looks like they have 9 different tours to offer.  I suppose The Best of Dubrovnik would be the logical choice.

I emailed them yesterday.  They are quoting me 180 Euro for 3 of us on Best of Dubrovnik 3 hour tour and 120 Euro for 2 hour Dubrovnik in the Palm of Your Hands.  I will probably do it.  Anything is better than those over-priced cattle calls that the cruise line offers.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 8:41 AM, SUESEABE said:

Yes, for our stop on July 18, Holland America wants $119.95 pp for a 2 hour Tuk Tuk tour.  We booked direct, like you suggested and are paying about half that for a private 3 hour tour!  Thanks so much.

• Like 1