Anthem March 20th sailing

On Nassau we orignally had blue lagoon booked. As we got closer to our cruise I noticed pearl Island was there and sold out. We had been to pearl island before and loved it. Being the literall first 2 people on the boat,  and loading on deck 5 right across from shore excursions. We walked straight over ( before the drink)  we have learned ftom cc that a few slots will be held open for onboard booking. So we cancelled blue lagoon and swapped out for pearl island. Was so excited. 

When we arrived at nassau we had to be out early on pier. Hubby wasn't happy about an early wake up. We skipped breakfast, just got coffees. Once on pier we were told mask required, copy of proof of vacination required. Some people didn't bring thier proof of vacination on boat, cause they downloaded it to rccl site. 

Things change alot, but I will share what i encountered. If you are taking an rccl tour that leaves from inside the port area. And returns to inside the port area. No one asks to see your vac card. I would suggest you take a photo of it. That is acceptable. This was true last Oct and this cruise. 

Once again the windy day affected us. Beach was a little choppy. Once again not dog paddle friendly. There were no blow up toys to play on. The paddle boards were up by the chairs and the big trampoline was missing. When I asked about the trampoline they said is was destroyed the week before by spring breakers. The bartenders said people also had gotten up on the bar and they couldn't get them down. They are so glad that week is over. 

Now the employees at pearl island told us damaged trampoline was taken in. Someone who snorkled said it was submerged. 

When we went in oct it was a small boat taking us over. This time it was a double decker boat. Being the first boat to arrive we did notice some trash around the island. Also there was not enough seating for eating. I would give them another chance. Everyone is adjusting to the larger crowds. 

20220324_112540.jpg

20220324_112929.jpg