Has NCL Changed Amenities on Non-Haven Suites Recently?

lgdesign

55 minutes ago, lgdesign said:

And I'm just trying to find out... based on the recent situation described by those who booked genuine "non-Haven" suites (NOT the renamed mini-suites/club suites) on the Joy... whether the "breakfast/lunch in a specialty dining venue" has been removed as non-Haven suite perk fleet wide... or just on the Joy.

Has anyone who sailed in recent weeks on ships other than the Joy in a "real" non-Haven suite (like a 2 bedroom or penthouse suite) let us know what they experienced?

No amenities have been changed for suites on Jewel-class ships (I cruised on the Gem in December and had all normal suite perks.)  People are getting confused because the Joy also has non-Haven suites, but two different animals.

1 minute ago, pcakes122 said:

No amenities have been changed for suites on Jewel-class ships (I cruised on the Gem in December and had all normal suite perks.)  People are getting confused because the Joy also has non-Haven suites, but two different animals.

Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, susique said:

Please contact the pre-concierge office via email and ask them.  I am sure they have answered numerous times.  It was verified by Katy Byrd office (I think that is her name).  They were very speedy with us.

Yes, this was the best advise we both received.  Kathy Byrd and her staff were very helpful and finally gave us our answers.  Not the ones we were hoping for, but nevertheless, answers.

I remember your cruise is coming up soon, have an wonderful sailing!    

3 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Yes, this was the best advise we both received.  Kathy Byrd and her staff were very helpful and finally gave us our answers.  Not the ones we were hoping for, but nevertheless, answers.

I remember your cruise is coming up soon, have an wonderful sailing!    

Yep. Tomorrow.  We are sure ready.  We only live about 30 minutes to the port.  Its been great working with you.  On to the Haven

21 minutes ago, susique said:

Yep. Tomorrow.  We are sure ready.  We only live about 30 minutes to the port.  Its been great working with you.  On to the Haven

Tomorrow!!!  I glad we had each other to confirm we were not crazy and knew what we booked.  Enjoy every minute and order the chocolate cake in the Haven!