Adventure of the Seas versus Carnival Legend

Abr155

Already booked on the Legend for Bermuda out of Baltimore for Oct. 2022 BUT, Royal keeps sending me emails about the kids sail free promotion they're currently running, and it has me second guessing.

Would be looking at Oct. 2022 to Bermuda out of Cape Liberty.  It would be me, my husband, and our 2-year-old.

Couple of questions: looks there there is not night Royal Tots drop off on Adventure.  Is that correct?  She'd also be too young for Adventure Ocean if open to all by then 😞  Carnival's Camp Ocean starts at 2 years old, so that's a point for them (again, this only matters if things are different by October).

Does Adventure have baby splash area in Splashaway Bay (keep seeing mixed answers).  I know a few ships have a baby, swim diaper ok tiny little section.

Does Royal do anything in October for Halloween?

I love Royal's specialty dining and, while the itinerary is a day shorter, it actually gives half a day more in Bermuda.

We'd be doing extended balcony on Legend and either regular or spacious balcony on Adventure.

Decisions, decisions.  Help!

10 hours ago, Honeyroastedmelnut said:

The Carnival Legend is one of my favorite ships across multiple cruise lines. Go with what you have booked. Having FREE kids activities for a 2 year old is definitely something to consider. Under age 3, you have to pay by the hour on RCL.

Awesome!  That's great to hear!  And yes, Carnival kids clubs starting at 2 was a major factor, just need them to re-open for all kiddos by the time we sail in October!