No More Cruise With Confidence?

13 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Did you not read this?

If I test positive for COVID-19 right before my cruise, at the terminal before the cruise, or on the cruise, what is your refund policy and what associated costs are covered?

A

Guests will have the following COVID-19 Assistance at no extra charge. 

• 100% cruise fare refund for you, and your Travelling Party, if any of you tests positive for COVID-19 within 10 days prior to the cruise or at the boarding terminal, for cruises departing on or before March 31, 2023.

I didn’t see that.   So this provides the answers I was looking for.  

Thank you for clarifying this for me and anyone else reading.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Did you not read this?

If I test positive for COVID-19 right before my cruise, at the terminal before the cruise, or on the cruise, what is your refund policy and what associated costs are covered?

A

Guests will have the following COVID-19 Assistance at no extra charge. 

• 100% cruise fare refund for you, and your Travelling Party, if any of you tests positive for COVID-19 within 10 days prior to the cruise or at the boarding terminal, for cruises departing on or before March 31, 2023.

FYI.  They just updated that.  I pulled up that same page and it said April 30th 2022 as of this morning.  So this was not out there when I starting posted my questions/comments.  

11 minutes ago, topnole said:

FYI.  They just updated that.  I pulled up that same page and it said April 30th 2022 as of this morning.  So this was not out there when I starting posted my questions/comments.  

Testing before the cruise gets you compensated through March 2023. Testing positive on board, you're paying out of pocket to get home after April 2022.