Planning for the Xpedition

jjduck

Hi everyone,

Just a general wondering, please.

Over the last few weeks, we've tossed around the idea of visiting the wondrous Galapagos and M.P. Now that we're getting serious, we note that bookings are filled, even until April 2007. (We were thinking of going in Sept. 2006).

I note the roll calls have been started any where from 9-12 months ahead.

Is this pretty much the advance time needed? Do you experienced ones think there could be openings reserved by a TA? Just asking for opinions, in case there's something we missed.

Thanks for any input. (And if we can reciprocate with any Hawaii wonderings, we'd be glad to help. :) )

Aloha,

Noreen.

Hi everyone,

Just a general wondering, please.

Over the last few weeks, we've tossed around the idea of visiting the wondrous Galapagos and M.P. Now that we're getting serious, we note that bookings are filled, even until April 2007. (We were thinking of going in Sept. 2006).

I note the roll calls have been started any where from 9-12 months ahead.

Is this pretty much the advance time needed? Do you experienced ones think there could be openings reserved by a TA? Just asking for opinions, in case there's something we missed.

Thanks for any input. (And if we can reciprocate with any Hawaii wonderings, we'd be glad to help. :) )

Aloha, Noreen .

Noreen - I was just reading your post. We're not going to the Galapagos Islands this year, but it’s on our list of places we want to see. Friends of ours, Amy & Cliff are booked on the Dec. 3, 2006 cruise. There is a roll call for their cruise. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=213054 Someone on that roll call posted a link to a review of the Galapagos Islands. I found the review had some very interesting information. Good luck in finding just the right time and a cruise to the Galapagos Islands.

I don't know if any TA's have cabins being held. Check with a few, you may get lucky.

Amy has toured MP. She may be able to give you some pointers.

My husband and I will be in Hawaii on the Diamond Princess, with stops in Honolulu and also Maui. We've been to Hawaii many times and love it there.

Aloha and take care, Lorraine :)

Archived