Book with Confidence

KevintheIrishDJ

I recently cancelled on a Friday and the 50% refund to my credit card was there on Monday.  FCC’s have not appeared yet. Can you let us know when you get yours?  Thanks!

We cancelled our May 14 cruise on Monday April 4 and our credit cards were refunded 5 days later for the refundable portion. The remainder of the fare (non-refundable cancellation fees as Princess called them) were to come to us as Future Cruise Credits and they showed up in our My Princess accounts yesterday (April 17) so they took 17 days for us. So far the Book with Confidence has been seamless for us!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bagney said:

We cancelled our May 14 cruise on Monday April 4 and our credit cards were refunded 5 days later for the refundable portion. The remainder of the fare (non-refundable cancellation fees as Princess called them) were to come to us as Future Cruise Credits and they showed up in our My Princess accounts yesterday (April 17) so they took 17 days for us. So far the Book with Confidence has been seamless for us!

I made a mistake with the date - we received the Future Cruise Credits yesterday - April 21 - sorry about that.