NHS proof of vaccinations

2BACRUISER

??????? so whats the point!

Apparently theres two different ones so you need this link now https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/nhs-covid-pass/get-an-nhs-covid-pass/get-your-nhs-covid-pass-letter/

Make sure you get the right one, i originally googled NHS covid pass omitting the travel bit which now explains why i got the above so make sure you get the right certificate. 

Just to add to this 

Re antigen tests - you don't need one smartphone per person.

All the test results for your party can go to one phone eg me & DH travel together both use one phone mine (he don't do technology lol 😆

We got our NHS Covid Passes on-line - no mention of "unsuitable for travel",  they're complete with dates, vaccine types, batch numbers, surgery details etc. And a QR barcode for each vax - important for travel to EU countries.

It was via the same link that you posted.

We went to Spain,  the passes were scanned at the Spanish airport on arrival - no delay, I don't think we even broke stride.

Down-loaded, but also printed - we didn't want our break to be wrecked by smart-phone or I-Pad letting us down. (printed copies, don't fold across the QR code)

JB 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

On a side note at the moment its difficult to get a covid pass for a child, even if the child has been vaccinated. The nhs app will not show childrens vaccine records. Hopefully that will change 

Depends on the age of the child, 12 years old and over can get a printed certificate from here:

Get your NHS COVID Pass letter - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

13 years and above can register for the NHS app and use that for proof of vaccination as any adult can.

Source: just been on a cruise round the med with my 12 year old son and 15 year old daughter.

Under 12's I can see being a problem.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2022 at 11:26 PM, John Bull said:

We got our NHS Covid Passes on-line - no mention of "unsuitable for travel",  they're complete with dates, vaccine types, batch numbers, surgery details etc. And a QR barcode for each vax - important for travel to EU countries.

It was via the same link that you posted.

JB 🙂

Yes the link I posted and you used is the correct one but initially I used the wrong page and got this so had to reapply that's why I flagged it up.