Can you leave Snorkeling equip. on tour bus?

snowbegone

We are going to be taking a tour bus to the Tulum ruins then (I assume onthe same bus) they will be taking us to a place to snorkel. I was wondering if we could leave our snorkel stuff on the bus so we don't have to lug it around the ruins. The excursion is through Star Princess at Cozumel. What do most people do? - leave it or grin and lug it?

I haven't taken a Tulum tour that also has snorkeling, but every tour that we have taken we were always assured that belongings would be safe on the bus or van, and they always have been. I definitely wouldn't want to lug snorkel equipment around Tulum. Enjoy, it's a beautiful site.

We are going to be taking a tour bus to the Tulum ruins then (I assume onthe same bus) they will be taking us to a place to snorkel. I was wondering if we could leave our snorkel stuff on the bus so we don't have to lug it around the ruins. The excursion is through Star Princess at Cozumel. What do most people do? - leave it or grin and lug it?

Our bus was "dedicated" to us for the day so we could leave things on it.

It is too far for them to pick you up, drop you off, and go get another load to passengers.... so I would expect it should be no problem.

Archived