Victoria, Canadá from San Francisco Covid Testing

debnrick

19 hours ago, 1kaper said:

👍

and ArriveCAN is required. 
8996BFA0-5907-428D-8049-B847FCBE5814.thumb.png.024abdaa0663fb48c82c6a4b420ce6ee.png

ArriveCan can only be submitted 72 hours prior to arrival in a Canadian port based on my recent use.  I just used it and it is very easy, download your passports/vaccination cards.  The only problem I had was with the internet on the ship as I was not able to submit it while on the ship,  I had to wait till I got into a Port to submit. Once submitted, you receive a QR code that I never had to show nor did anyone ask.

54 minutes ago, silversneakers said:

ArriveCan can only be submitted 72 hours prior to arrival in a Canadian port based on my recent use.  I just used it and it is very easy, download your passports/vaccination cards.  The only problem I had was with the internet on the ship as I was not able to submit it while on the ship,  I had to wait till I got into a Port to submit. Once submitted, you receive a QR code that I never had to show nor did anyone ask.

i had the same issue for our return from a cruise. I bought the internet package and tried it but could not complete it. I ended up doing it on the way to the airport. 

I’m not sure about the American side but I know that it is connected to my passport so when they check my passport they can see I’ve completed ArriveCAN without me having to show it

You can enter everyone’s information in ahead of time. Something I had not done. I would definitely recommend doing that ahead of time 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2022 at 4:15 PM, hapytobehr said:

NAAT/PCR test 72 hours before.

You can do an Antigen 2 days prior.

And I keep second guessing myself .. thank goodness we have the Cheers package cuz I’m gonna need a drink … or twelve …… by the time we board ……….LOL …. 

The “Antigen 2 days prior” test is the BinaxNOW kit that you perform at home while connected to someone online and receive results in 15 minutes??? 

We are testing at 4am (Ohio time) on Saturday prior to our flight ….. and boarding our ship at noon (San Francisco time) on Monday heading to Alaska with one short stop in Canada (which adds another level of frustration and worry with the whole ArriveCAN issue). 

I am pretty certain 🤷🏻‍♀️ Carnival is sticking to the testing TWO DAYS prior meaning TIME STAMP DOESN’T MATTER 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 If it does we would be a few hours short. 🤯🤯🤯. We want to get our negative test results before boarding a plane. 

On 4/24/2022 at 7:32 AM, debnrick said:

And I keep second guessing myself .. thank goodness we have the Cheers package cuz I’m gonna need a drink … or twelve …… by the time we board ……….LOL …. 

The “Antigen 2 days prior” test is the BinaxNOW kit that you perform at home while connected to someone online and receive results in 15 minutes??? 

We are testing at 4am (Ohio time) on Saturday prior to our flight ….. and boarding our ship at noon (San Francisco time) on Monday heading to Alaska with one short stop in Canada (which adds another level of frustration and worry with the whole ArriveCAN issue). 

I am pretty certain 🤷🏻‍♀️ Carnival is sticking to the testing TWO DAYS prior meaning TIME STAMP DOESN’T MATTER 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 If it does we would be a few hours short. 🤯🤯🤯. We want to get our negative test results before boarding a plane. 

We always do our test at Walgreens and get results within the hour.  It is the rapid antigen.  

I know the BinaxNow kit for home test (from reading these boards) are accepted.

We are on the same cruise and are testing the day before we fly out to San Francisco.  

Maybe I'll see you at the bar.  😁