Hello ...... May I speak to the Coupon Fairy????

......ring.....ring.....ring....

Hello Cruise Fairy Central, Upgrade Fairy speaking, can I help you?

Yes...ummm...I was wondering if I can speak to the Friend and Family Coupon Fairy? Is she available?

First, we'll need some information.....

Why, yes....I booked my cruise today 2/24.

A newbie huh?

Yes! We are new to cruising (amazing how fairy's know stuff) :eek: ....and well ummm....

I heard from my new friends on the RCCL boards, that she can send you a "friend coupon", if you politely ask.

May I speak to her?

Sorry, she's not available....you see....she's a VIF (very important fairy ;) ), "sailing to no-where" on the Freedom of the Seas this week.....

You should try asking on the boards.....there's a great bunch of generous people there, always looking to help out a fellow cruiser....

Oh....OK, well....thanks anyway :( .......bye..... click

Well here goes...

Anyone have a friend coupon to spare ? :o

Promise to return the favor someday.

Thanks, DeeDee

1Thankyou4.gif

I thought this was a forum for others to help each other with a common interest.

DeeDee

I totally agree and you should not be "flamed" or " bashed' for asking. when I first joined cruise critic, I asked a question that I really wanted to know the answer to and was ridiculed so badly by a couple people that I almost left cruise critic permanently. However, a person came to my rescue and made me feel so much better. In my opinion, you should be able to ask for whatever you need. I wish I had coupons to send you.....they would be arriving by the fastest way to get there.

Sorry, I left my extras in the safe on the Voyager. Since we had 2 each I gave the free photo one to a young woman in the photo shop. It was for a free photo (not of the ship) She was so happy she almost cried. Made me feel good too.

Jan

Archived