Verifly Testing Submit - Question

TexasJohn82

Good day all,

So we are sailing on Saturday 4/23 and my wife and I are both fully Vaxxed and boosted (for what we qualify for).  Is there some type of trick to get Verifly to accept the test from 3 days out?  When trying to update the test yesterday it wouldn't take let me update the test for NAAT because it says it has to be 48-72 hours (even within 72 hours it just wouldn't let you select anything else), so I waited until today and tried to submit but it only gives me todays date for the test date and that failed because of the date mismatch.  

Any tricks here, or just show up at the port with the printed copies.  

As a side note this app is garbage and the process is quite cumbersome, so I feel for those not technically inclined trying to get through the setup.  

5 hours ago, TexasJohn82 said:

Good day all,

So we are sailing on Saturday 4/23 and my wife and I are both fully Vaxxed and boosted (for what we qualify for).  Is there some type of trick to get Verifly to accept the test from 3 days out?  When trying to update the test yesterday it wouldn't take let me update the test for NAAT because it says it has to be 48-72 hours (even within 72 hours it just wouldn't let you select anything else), so I waited until today and tried to submit but it only gives me todays date for the test date and that failed because of the date mismatch.  

Any tricks here, or just show up at the port with the printed copies.  

As a side note this app is garbage and the process is quite cumbersome, so I feel for those not technically inclined trying to get through the setup.  

I had that problem for my march 5th cruise.  It was when they first changed from 2 to 3 days.  I let me add my test on Friday morning 🙄 

here is what I figured out.  When I did mine I scan the qr code on my vax but it wwould not let me put in the booster data.  when I did my DW I used her vax card and wa able to put her booster info in.

today when I entered in the test results it only showed today for the results date but had yersterday and today for DW. I am gussing that it thinks you do not have the booster so must do the2 day instead of 3 with booster

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TxShipShape said:

here is what I figured out.  When I did mine I scan the qr code on my vax but it wwould not let me put in the booster data.  when I did my DW I used her vax card and wa able to put her booster info in.

today when I entered in the test results it only showed today for the results date but had yersterday and today for DW. I am gussing that it thinks you do not have the booster so must do the2 day instead of 3 with booster

Okay this was spot on.  I had to remove my trip from Verifly and manually upload my Vax certificates (the QR code from BSW was only showing the primary vaccines) then it opened up for me to choose 3 days prior and I know show green checklist.  They should show you in VeriFly the Vaccine Status instead of just taking the QR Code.

Thanks for the help!

On 4/22/2022 at 9:18 AM, tom3562 said:

It does not appear that Carnival partners with an at home covid web based testing platform?? unless someone has had better luck then I ???

Covid home tests.

https://www.carnival.com/Legal/covid-19-legal-notices/return-to-service-faqs

down under the header: 

Is a self-test acceptable?