Can't access Platinum Ins info to confirm

nunuc2000

I'll admit it's been a few years since we cruised with Princess, but I don't recall the process ever having been this convoluted! ARGH! I've managed to get most of the info entered and sorted out, and now that I'm trying to do the check in process, I'm encountering all kind of frustration - I even contacted Princess , who then transferred me to 3 different departments, ALL of whom seemed to think it was a different department that should help me, so they were entering me into an endless loop of transferring with no end results in sight. So now I turn to you... the ones who may have encountered this and could offer some guidance.

We are Canadian, and we have purchased the Platinum Vacation Protection through Princess. During the "check-in" step... when I click on "print travel summary",  I am then asked to "Review and print your Vacation Protection Plan description".image.thumb.png.af0f1a13058dee457ff8a725a642d59d.png

Okay... sounds great in theory... but when I click on the descriptionimage.png.67d5a968ec99afcbc988f2da17643e36.png

and it brings me to this new window to review the info, it only shows US states to select in the drop down menu... nothing for Canada. http://www.affinitytravelcert.com/docs/nwepct02

So how can I "I acknowledge receipt of my plan description" if I can't see what I'm acknowledging? 

So frustrating... And until I "Acknowledge receipt of my plan description" I can't proceed to print luggage tags or anything else... and I'd like to know what it is I'm agreeing to. 

Any suggestions or help here would be very welcome... since apparently Princess is not aware of how to help me. Am I being scammed somehow? Surely I can't be the only Canadian who has ever opted into the Platinum Vacation Protection plan? 

Signed... hopelessly frustrated in Canada 

Edited by nunuc2000

17 minutes ago, brisalta said:

If I remember correctly there is a choice of "other" in the menu which is not ideal.

Have you asked to speak with a supervisor in the sales department to see if you can get a fix?

There is "other"... but no where in that option does it mention Canada.. which is a little disconcerting. Ya, asked for a supervisor twice and was told they aren't available to take calls.