Split fishing charters in Nassau?

CogitoErgoZoom

Mods: feel free to move this if not appropriate.  I posted in my cruise's roll call thread, but it's pretty dead so I wanted to reach out to a wider audience.

Has anyone done a split charter fishing trip out of Nassau while on a port call that they recommend?  Wife and I are going on a short trip next month and we've been to Nassau a ton of times and done all the "typical" Nassau things already and Royal doesn't have anything fishing-related in their excursion options.  Will be cruising kidless for the first time in 13 years, so we are thinking of a fishing charter.  Don't want to break the bank so a split charter is probably what we're looking for, and we're not picky about what kind of fish/fishing we do because we'll be perfectly happy just being out on the water whether or not we catch anything (which we won't be able to keep anyway).

And I guess I might as well throw in here: if anyone reading this needs a +2 early-40s husband/wife pair for a charter you already have booked for May 21st in Nassau, hit me up.  We're super-fun, I promise!

Also, looking at this.  Will be coming to Nassau in the fall with my husband, grown sons and grandson.  All like to fish and something like this would be a great option.   Hopefully, someone can find some information and post it here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 11:00 PM, beffiegirl said:

Looking to do this as well. Going this week on a cruise and was looking for a good company I can trust for an excurison.

Hope your voyage went well!  Did you happen to have any luck finding a boat to fish, by chance?