arashi beach - bus running or not?

yuki5900

• 5 months later...

I've been researching this myself for our trip in December. The Arubus schedule shows it as operational but if you click Arashi Beach under Popular Destinations on their menu, you get the message "Notice: This route is not in service at this moment, due to the COVID-19 pandemic."

Has anyone ridden the bus to Arashi Beach recently?

On 10/12/2022 at 9:02 PM, MaggieNY said:

I've been researching this myself for our trip in December. The Arubus schedule shows it as operational but if you click Arashi Beach under Popular Destinations on their menu, you get the message "Notice: This route is not in service at this moment, due to the COVID-19 pandemic."

Has anyone ridden the bus to Arashi Beach recently?

We used the bus in January 2022 (post covid, but not what I would consider recently).  I had questions in January because I noticed the conflicting reports on the bus schedule.  I emailed arubus, and they responded.  Here is a link to their website where you can contact them  https://arubus.com/contact/

7 hours ago, topspot said:

We used the bus in January 2022 (post covid, but not what I would consider recently).

Where did you go on the bus? Out to Arashi? We were in Aruba last November but rented scooters to go out to Arashi. Never did make it to Arashi but we got to visit the HOH. 

Yes we went to arashi.  We used the bus both ways.  I believe it was the 10A that we took.  We just asked the driver and the locals waiting for the bus at the terminal which bus to take.  It was clearly marked.