Switching to Promo Offer and Price Drop - Any UK success?

kittywife77

Hi,

Noticed today that the price of our Infinity December cruise and has dropped and they're also including the Elevate package and $600 OBC. Got our TA on the case. 

Has anyone in the UK had success with switching to a better deal? Our cruise is fully paid too.

KW

Hello,

My Silhouette to Iceland in June had and has the Elevate package and $400 OBC. The price has gone down by £200, I have already been paid in full so have been given $250 additional OBC.

Regards,

Cublet

11 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

My Silhouette to Iceland in June had and has the Elevate package and $400 OBC. The price has gone down by £200, I have already been paid in full so have been given $250 additional OBC.

Regards,

Cublet

How easy was it to switch?

We have been successful in switching to better deals on two cruises recently:

Norwegian Fjords on Silhouette - cruise was booked directly with Celebrity. We switched after final payment and received INDULGE Package plus additional $400 credit. A phone call to celebrity and an unusually short wait and done!

Iceland on Silhouette - this cruise was booked via a TA. took slightly longer to sort. lengthy wait to get through to TA but  once done, again had booking upgraded. This one was before final payment so received upgraded drink package, (ELEVATE) wiFI and $600 OBC (3 pax) plus a cash refund of £300.

In both cases a daily painless process and well worth it!

We have taken advantage of promos a couple of times on our July cruise. First time we saved £160 and second time saved £442. We telephoned X first thing in the morning, were on hold 30 minutes, but once we got through the price drop was actioned in minutes with an immediate confirmation email and updated online account and app. All our existing perks and excursions and the cruise with confidence stayed with the booking. 
if you have trouble getting through don’t worry - you can still claim the reduced price if you take a screen shot of the better deal and let X have it when you eventually get through. 
Good luck. 

Yes, I've had the price reduced and the free Elevate package added onto our May cruise. It was booked during 'Book with Confidence' so I just mentioned this and asked for it to be changed. I try and call just after 9am and get through pretty quickly to the team in the UK.