Liberty Debarkation time?

earthdog

I am booked with 8 of us in all. My son and his wife decided to jump the gun and get an 11:00am flight from FLL. I know the port is all of 16 minutes from the airport but what are the odds they can make it? She is pregnent so there is no way they can carry thier bags off.

To change thier flight it will cost them about $150.00 per person since the next flight at 1:00 is about $100.00 more pp and then they charge $50.00 pp for a change fee.

TIA

We had an 11:55 AM flight and made it to the airport by 9:45 AM. They will have to be in the theater by 8:30 AM. As soon as express debark is finished they will start letting people off with early flights. The debark process is quick and smooth. There will be plenty of taxis when they come out of the terminal. They will still put their bags out the night before and pick them up as they go through the terminal. There will be porters waiting right at the bags.

The Liberty Embarkation and Debarkation was the easiest so far! They should be just fine as long as they follow the ship instructions for early flights!

Archived