Port Valet at SeaTac - Carnival

I understand, by looking through several threads here, that Carnival was not participating in the Port Valet service at SeaTac in August of last year.

If any of you early (May) cruisers have first hand knowledge of this service for the 2022 cruise season please swing by and let us know what your experience is. Thanks in advance! 

Edited by ScottsSweetie

• 2 weeks later...

My Carnival Spirit cruise ended yesterday (May 18th). I did not receive any Port Valet information or luggage tags on my last night (even though I received the reminder email two days before), so I assume that means Carnival is still not participating. We ended up carrying our luggage off ourselves. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, geneparmesan said:

My Carnival Spirit cruise ended yesterday (May 18th). I did not receive any Port Valet information or luggage tags on my last night (even though I received the reminder email two days before), so I assume that means Carnival is still not participating. We ended up carrying our luggage off ourselves. 

Thanks SO MUCH for your response, @geneparmesan! Now I can finish my planning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScottsSweetie said:

Thanks SO MUCH for your response, @geneparmesan! Now I can finish my planning.

You're welcome!

Thankfully, it was easy to walk off the ship with the self-disembarkation process and step right into a taxi to the airport (there was a long line of taxis waiting). I arrived at the airport around 8:40, I believe. 

• Like 1

We were on the 5/2 Splendor and we did not receive any port valet info in our cabins either but it would have been nice. We did the self-assist debark and was able to get a taxi and was at the airport around 8:30. It all went fairly smooth.  But they really need to take Carnival off the site as an option since they're not participating to avoid the confusion. 

• Like 2