A big THANK YOU

COTINGEY

Good Morning,

We are on a back-to-back cruise in August.  We have an interior and a balcony and they are across the hall from each other.

We were offered an upsell from interior to balcony on both cruises.  I was going to turn them down since the upsell balcony was on a different deck.  Then I read on Cruise Critic how to see what other staterooms were available and their associated cost.  (For the life of me, I can’t find that post now).

The next-door balcony was available on both of our sailings.  So, I snatched them up.

This will be our third/fourth trip with Carnival and so are relative newbies.  Because of you I also found out about the Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast, and although we are adults, we will be doing it.  Menus, dining options and their pros and cons.  I could go on and on.

I just want to thank the Carnival Cruise Critic community for their help.  You do make a difference.

Have a great day,

Robyn

• Like 7

22 hours ago, COTINGEY said:

Because of you I also found out about the Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast, and although we are adults, we will be doing it. 

Just wanted to note that this has not returned since the restart, and there's no indication of when it will be back, so I wouldn't get your hope up too high about it.