Best Snorkeling???

KilikDrav

We did St Martin in march a few years back( we are going again his July) try the golden Eagle Catamaran and Snorkel trip.We had an awesome time and are really looking forward to doing it again.We have never seen so much sea life and the water is so clear.

The Catamaran will take you out by a beach( it is a clothing optional beach),not too close to see anything but you will have about an hour to snorkel and then you get some good ol' Caribbean hospitality on the way back.Don't forget the sun screen.

I snorkelled @ Pinel Island a couple of years ago while on 'Brilliance of the Seas'.

Actally it was a pretty good place. The tour operators gave us food to feed the fish & there were a good number darting in. Coral was not the best, but not the worst either if I recall. :D

The bus trip & boat ride to the island were also interesting. The resort that we snorkelled off of was kind of neat! :)

The only problem I had was that I snorkelled much longer than everyone else. (My wife doesn't swim) The tour guides walked away and told my wife that I'd be OK. I swam & dove & took pictures for quite a while before I noticed that I was all alone. I am a good swimmer and my wife was watching from shore, however ... what if?? :mad:

Other than that, a fairly good place.

Archived