Star Princess Web Cam??

sunflower1972

The caribbean shows daylight and a time of approx 1900, while the Star show darkness and a time after 0130.....I was wondering if the star was still in port....that was all......not to mention the Caribbean show yesterday's date so not working at all is it.............

I have been told on these boards that they often don't update the text that is displayed on the picture. Could be that. Or it could be that the webcam image just isn't updating. Internet service while pretty good can have outages out there ;)

Unforgettable: I actually cared as I had friends on board....WOW....either take a nap so your not so grumpy,or don't bother answering......

Had thought maybe some polite soul IN FLL might see the ship in port, that was all....

Unforgettable: I actually cared as I had friends on board....WOW....either take a nap so your not so grumpy,or don't bother answering......

Had thought maybe some polite soul IN FLL might see the ship in port, that was all....

Wow, I never even saw that response. I hope the info I sent along was helpful. Hope you were eventually able to see your freind's location. I am on this coming Sunday.

Happy cruising!!!

Your responce was much appreciated Creed:) Hope you have a great cruise!!! If all people could respond as politely as you it would be a much nicer board.......Will be great for you to get out of this cold canadian weather won't it.....

Archived