Holland America Eurodam Specialty Dining

jelloberries

Hello there, we will be sailing the Eurodam from Seattle to Alaska in June with our 20 month old son. I am trying to reserve a specialty dining reservation at Rudi's for the 3 of us. It says children under 13 eat free for all specialty dining. Is that true? If so, should I not include my son in the reservation booking because it charges full price for him?

It's been getting quite frustrating booking with this cruise line when it comes to an infant. The website tends to charge full price on accident for him...

I would recommend not including him and just bring him to dinner.  That would be so much easier than trying to get a refund.

With all of the crew having children that they really miss still back in their home countries , both you and your son will be treated like royalty.  You can check with the PG on Embarkation Day to let them know you will need a booster seat for your son.

There is a kids menu available if you ask (Note the menu is the same but the pictures to be colored change every day):  Kids Menu

Enjoy your planning and feel free to ask lots of questions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Skipper's Mom said:

If you decide to bring your child to Rudi's, I would suggest an earlier dining time, such as when they first open.  Frankly, Rudi's is not really suitable for a 20-month old.  

Yeah I could see that. We are planning on going right when they open at 530pm. We have a pretty subdued 20 month old so he usually just goes with the flow.