Vaccine Card

If your state has an app or electronic pass for the vaccine card that will also be accepted.  My state does, I showed the screens showing the name matched my info and then all my doses recorded and they accepted it.

19 hours ago, travel_gal123 said:

Does anyone know if they accept a picture of your vaccine card on your phone?

While I love the CC people - on questions of this nature that might affect my ability to board - I try to go back to the original source documents: In this case:

https://www.ncl.com/prepare-for-your-cruise/2021#mandatory-vaccines

Guests age 12 and older must acknowledge vaccination status prior to their sailing and bring proof of vaccination to the terminal for their cruise. Preferred proof form is the original vaccination record document issued by either the country's health authority that administered the vaccination or the guest's medical provider that completed the vaccine administration, however, photo of vaccination record document will also be accepted. Electronic vaccination records will be accepted for residents of countries where electronic documentation is the standard issued form. Confirmation email of vaccination appointment will not be accepted.

• Like 2