Doing a back to back, any tips?

susanne316

Hello,

We were booke dfor back to backs but had to change the dates. i do know you can keep the same room, and you can stay on board the ship when you dock. You just have to stay out of the way of the cleaning crews. You can go on deck 9 or 10 and you can do laundry if you have any so you are set for your second cruise. I know that about noon you will need to go to guest services to get your KTTWK changed for the new cruise or it wont work for you. I have read posts from cruisers who have done this on the dis boards and they all say it was really weird feeling when only CM's were on board. They said some looked surprised to see them, but all were still very nice and would greet them as they walked along. They said it seemed strange to hear rock n roll music instead of disney tunes on the PA system, and to see CM's in their regular clothes instead of their work uniforms. Also a paper will be delivered to your stateroom explaining all the rules for when you are on board awaiting the new guests to board. It basically tells you where you can go onthe hsip while waiting.

Hope you have agreat trip. Please post a trip report when you return to let us know how it went for you.

mom x4,grandma x4

Thank you for the great tips! I know it's kind of strange to be left"behind" but I was thinking to just hang out by the pool but not sure if I can or not? I had a great first Disney cruise last September with my daughter and I cruised other cruise lines but this one topped it when it comes to Customer Service. I will write a review when I get back.

Archived