Dining Time Changed - Divina

Goofyfigment

Has anyone had their dining time changed when they won an upgrade?  We were just notified our bid for an upgrade was accepted but they have since changed us from the first seating to the second seating.  Is this normal, I never won an upgrade on MSC before.  Thanks 

When we booked, I originally booked a late dining.  Found out after my friend preferred early.  We did call and change it.  When we won our upgrade I noticed we were late dining.  I assumed the change had not been made but maybe the same thing that happened to you. 

When we got on board we went to the restaurant and changed to early.  No issues. 

4 minutes ago, 1kaper said:

When we booked, I originally booked a late dining.  Found out after my friend preferred early.  We did call and change it.  When we won our upgrade I noticed we were late dining.  I assumed the change had not been made but maybe the same thing that happened to you. 

When we got on board we went to the restaurant and changed to early.  No issues. 

Thank you so much, we leave on thursday so i will just check then.  

1 minute ago, Goofyfigment said:

There was a lady at a table on the second floor of the restaurant making changes. We went there after boarding and our first mimosa. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 1kaper said:

There was a lady at a table on the second floor of the restaurant making changes. We went there after boarding and our first mimosa. 

Thanks i will grab a drink and go see here.  I think I might have to stop at guess services too because my new e-ticket doesnt show the all in package but the booking confirmation does and MSC call center has been no help.  But no stress this is a vacation 🙂

19 minutes ago, Goofyfigment said:

I might have to stop at guess services too.

I know "Guess" was a  typo for "Guest," but with MSC customer service, you nailed it!  LMAO!  Too funny, and so appropriate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2022 at 10:43 AM, JAGR said:

I know "Guess" was a  typo for "Guest," but with MSC customer service, you nailed it!  LMAO!  Too funny, and so appropriate!

Wow re-reading my post I made alot of typos lol

On 6/3/2022 at 9:52 AM, Goofyfigment said:

Have you joined the group on a large social media outlet?  We are having a Meet & Greet!