Seeing Flight Plans Before the Email

KBYUCougar

People have mentioned seeing flight plans before they receive an email. How did you do that? Yes, I know plans could change from whatever is posted before the email. Luckily, we fly in the day before. My parents learned that lesson the hard way a few years ago. I'm just curious how you see the tentative flight plans people have mentioned.

Surprisingly, I just got a notice from AirCanada regarding a change in my flight information for my NCL booked flight to Athens Greece on August 12, 2022.  Nothing from NCL yet.  Looking at the information, I am pleased with the flights, however, going on the website, I only saved about $65 by booking the BOGO.  I do want to figure out how to upgrade my seats, but they say I have to work with NCL, so we will se what happens!

We, too, got an email from Air Canada with a flight change for our July Iceland flight. Nothing from NCL either by email or in our summary. I have been trying to call air department all day because of a mistake made on the return. They or Delta have us on over lapping flights to and from Atlanta. We arrive at 4:17pm in Atlanta and  leave Atlanta at 3:23 pm. Hmmm.. I don't think we will make that flight, lol. Fortunately the Air Canada email had the locator # so I was able to see all flights.

Question regarding on how NCL books flights.

We are sailing Jan 2024 on Prima, so I understand their practice could change. Ship is scheduled to depart 4 pm Galveston time. 

Will NCL book same day flights or fly us out the day before depending on flight schedules? Is there a cut off time as to when "its too late to arrive" at an airport etc. 

3 hours ago, TOMTOMRN331 said:

Question regarding on how NCL books flights.

We are sailing Jan 2024 on Prima, so I understand their practice could change. Ship is scheduled to depart 4 pm Galveston time. 

Will NCL book same day flights or fly us out the day before depending on flight schedules? Is there a cut off time as to when "its too late to arrive" at an airport etc. 

NCL will book the flights same day. You can request, and I highly recommend requesting a deviation up to two days prior. 

My app updated to show flight info about a week ago (40 days before sailing). However, my flights did not match those of  another member of our party. We did pay the Travel Together fee. I called to inquire as to what was going on and I was told that what showed up on the app was a “flight holder” and not our actual flights. 
We are now 32 days from sailing (we are getting to Athens a few days in advance) and have yet to receive our flight info. 
I do understand that with all the flight cancellations that booking has been tricky. However, it is quite anxiety invoking in that we’ve not been given any information about our flights.