Help needed please on how to upload test result from android mobile to chronomics website

Hi

We need to do our test soon and we are not that techy minded, so please can someone advise on how to upload the photo from my android mobile phone ( once taken)  to the  chromonics website once you have taken a photo of the result

Easy steps please much appreciated 🙂 

Thank you

Thankyou.

I gather you can take at anytime the day before - But Has anyone not had their test come back?  if so what do you do then? as our flight is 6am next day

I can`t remember the exact process with Chronomics in enough detail to accurately describe it here but using my phone for my wife and myself it took less than half an hour from registering the test kits, doing the tests and getting the confirmation of results back. 

I can only say it was very, very easy and the instructions in the test boxes and the prompts on the phone made it idiot proof. (Just as well for me.)

Results came back within a minute.

The results can be printed if you wish but I simply kept them on my phone and took it with us that way.

I too was a bit apprehensive about it but there really is no need to be.

They have to make it easy for it to work after all.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BABBY said:

Thankyou.

I gather you can take at anytime the day before - But Has anyone not had their test come back?  if so what do you do then? as our flight is 6am next day

For our last cruise which was early May we had to carry out the Chronomics lateral flow test after 9 pm on the night before our flight. Not sure if timings for test has changed but instructions are in the test kit box.

You will get your negative test certification back pretty much instantly as soon as you upload your negative result.

(as long as you do test negative hopefully)

Dont worry about it it really is easy and explained step by step.

Edited by Brummijam
Spellink

Hi all, sorry but have another few questions re taking the test that I'm hoping someone can help with please.

Here goes lol, apologies in advance if there not clear. 

Is it better to do it all on the mobile, I.e register the test, take the test, then upload test.

or is it easier to register first on PC, take photo on mobile, then send photo to email address/save on desktop say & then upload through PC to chromonics.

Also do they email you the test result with certificate? Or do you have to find it somewhere on the chromonics site?

If so, how do you get into your account on the chromonics site? Would you need to create an account first?

Do my husband & I have to individually register, upload tests or can we do as a group booking?

Thank you

I`d strongly advise to use one phone for both of you. I don`t think there is a simpler way to do it. The certificates for each of you are emailed to the same Chronomics account if you choose for one person to do it all. One account with Chronomics did us both and the account was set up when I ordered the tests.

Once I got the results for both of us I forwarded them to my wife`s email address so we both had both test results to show on two devices (just in case !!).

Again, don`t fret too much it really is simple to do and the instructions really are very straightforward.

Hi all

I've ordered 2 tests through chronomics on PC 

( so I've got 1 each for husband & i) & set up my account/ used my email address. 

But when it comes time to register them, does it ask our names at that point? Otherwise how will it know that one kit was for my husband? 

If you could explain please.

Thank you

Each kit has a unique number assigned to it so you would put your name against one and hubbys name against the other.

You really shouldn’t stress over the test procedure, it’s very easy and the leaflet in the pack includes step by step instructions.

Keep well.😊