Live from NCL Joy 6/12

rxlowry

I posted our debarkation day and some final thoughts.  Our next adventure will be in October to try the YC on MSC. I’m excited to compare it to our Haven experience in February.  But I’ll be back to NCL after that trip so stay tuned!

• Like 3

On 6/14/2022 at 8:04 PM, rxlowry said:

Also learned my favorite beer is available on premium plus. 

Interesting!  I didn't see any beers listed on the P+ list.  I'll be sure to avail myself!

4 hours ago, phillygwm said:

Interesting!  I didn't see any beers listed on the P+ list.  I'll be sure to avail myself!

Anything in the fridge at the District.  Can’t go wrong with Chimay blue. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Some GREAT INFO ON HERE .THANK YOU ALL..SOME I was not even thinking about but will use the info.

Question I HAVE IS FOR FOOTLOOSE , GOING IN MARCH 2023 taking wife, Daughter,husband and her 9 year old in 2 cabins..He is very advanced in everything.Top in his class, LegoMaster,etc.. So what is the PG really for in this production ???

Did anything really jump out at anyone >????

He has been to Vegas Beatles show and spent time on Fremont Street so has seen a lot..

thks again

14 hours ago, Rabbit58 said:

Some GREAT INFO ON HERE .THANK YOU ALL..SOME I was not even thinking about but will use the info.

Question I HAVE IS FOR FOOTLOOSE , GOING IN MARCH 2023 taking wife, Daughter,husband and her 9 year old in 2 cabins..He is very advanced in everything.Top in his class, LegoMaster,etc.. So what is the PG really for in this production ???

Did anything really jump out at anyone >????

He has been to Vegas Beatles show and spent time on Fremont Street so has seen a lot..

thks again

Some smootching, a little bit of foul language, a little bit of fighting...

If they're mature for their age and you explain it's a show and not real etc etc, they should probably be fine.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Doing my research for a 10 day cruise on the Joy in Aug 23 - vibe pass is available to be purchased now, but the price of $259 pp (we are 4 adults) is pretty steep.  Would love to hear thoughts on how busy vibe is as I would hate to pay so much and not get a sunbed or get access to the hot tub!!!

3 hours ago, steel1203 said:

Doing my research for a 10 day cruise on the Joy in Aug 23 - vibe pass is available to be purchased now, but the price of $259 pp (we are 4 adults) is pretty steep.  Would love to hear thoughts on how busy vibe is as I would hate to pay so much and not get a sunbed or get access to the hot tub!!!

That's the point of Vibe, they limit the number of passes so that there will be room for all.

I've never bought passes myself, but I thought there was possibly a way to just buy a day pass as opposed to one for the full trip. Maybe consider that for one of your sea days.