Celebrity Customer Care Wait Times

Gull

I contacted Celebrity last week in regards to a price drop on one of our future cruises due to the current promo.  The first time I called, I was on hold for over 1.5 hours on two phone lines and I gave up.  I called again early in the evening and was on hold for another 1.5 hours before I spoke to someone. I kindly asked why the wait times are so long.  Due to the current promo, everyone is calling to book a cruise or obtain a lower price due to the promo and there's not enough agents to handle the volume of calls.  The agent I spoke to was wonderful but she was overworked and I could tell she was exhausted.  Was it worth the wait to save over $500 for one of our cruises... yes... but I wish Celebrity would take into consideration how many hours the agents work and hire more so we don't have to wait on line for so long.  Frustrating on both sides.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, LGW59 said:

It's no wonder the phones are clogged with calls like this wanting to change dining time on an upcoming cruise, then come here and whine about it.

If you had bothered to read the message you would see that I didn’t phone because it wasn’t important,  I sent an email.

I take it you deem 5 weeks to answer an email is acceptable then?