any problems with shipboard credit

cruzdon

I've gotten a Carnival Corp stock holder credit for 4 cruises, and I've never had a problem. Every time I board the ship and go to my stateroom there is a note saying the credit has been applied to my Sail and Sign card. No problem what so ever!

I've never rec'd a paper in my cabin, but my shipboard credits have always shown up on my S&S account. I DO check with the purser's desk early in the cruise to make sure. And I definitely take a copy of the confirmation of that shipboard credit, just in case. It's the only 'proof' you have once you're on board.:)

I've gotten a Carnival Corp stock holder credit for 4 cruises, and I've never had a problem. Every time I board the ship and go to my stateroom there is a note saying the credit has been applied to my Sail and Sign card. No problem what so ever!

So if you buy Carnival stock they give you onboard credit for 4 cruises? How much credit? And how much stock do you have to buy? Just curious :confused:

has anyone had problems with carnival about using shipboard credit that is assigned due to an itenerary change or group booking?

Kind of--I was on my way out the door to board the Sensation when it was cancelled. Credit was supposed to be on next cruise. It wasn't. I didn't make a scene with pursor, write nasty letters, nor post a complaint here. I just mentioned to my PVP that they "screwed-up" and to make sure it was on my next one. It was.

So they do make mistakes, but it my case it was taken care of later.

Archived