Sailing with a toddler under 2 from Miami

scottamemnon

I keep seeing reviews of two check in lines at Miami, one for vaccinated, one for un-vaccinated.  Is this still the case?  I am sailing with my two kids on July 2 on the Seashore.  My wife, my 10 year old, and I will all be fully vaccinated.  My 15 month old son will not.  He does not need a test as far as I can tell.  So I am not sure which line I should go to, or if we need to do anything different.  Anyone who has sailed recently out of Miami have any insight?

13 minutes ago, scottamemnon said:

I keep seeing reviews of two check in lines at Miami, one for vaccinated, one for un-vaccinated.  Is this still the case?  I am sailing with my two kids on July 2 on the Seashore.  My wife, my 10 year old, and I will all be fully vaccinated.  My 15 month old son will not.  He does not need a test as far as I can tell.  So I am not sure which line I should go to, or if we need to do anything different.  Anyone who has sailed recently out of Miami have any insight?

I don't think they will separate you, however I can't tell you which line you would need to go in, I would ask when you get there because they will check for vaccination status before anything else.