Liberty of The Seas Teen Activities

I have done a search and can't find anything recent, except for the larger ships. What are the activities for teens (13 & 15) on Liberty? I know they can come and go as they please and we will get the cruise planner onboard but I am trying to let them know what will be different. We have been on this ship before but they were younger (8 & 10) and had no interest in being dropped at the kids club and are thinking the teen club will be boring, but also they don't want to just hang with us on the ship anymore.

I don't have recent experience but we were on Liberty in June 2017 when my youngest son was 15. He spent a lot of time in the teen club, mainly playing video games.  They also had specific times (i.e., just for the teens, no adults) for games on the sport court (he's a soccer player) and I remember one night they had dinner in the Windjammer together.  They definitely had more activities than that, but those are the ones he enjoyed the most. 

• Like 1

We just got off Liberty a week ago with our kids and grandkids 12, 13, 15 and 17.  They never went to the kids club and found lots to keep them busy.  The boys played pick up games of basketball in the evenings.  The girls went to some of the shows, ice skating and flow rider and played miniature golf.  They all liked the slides.  They wanted to join us all in the main dining room ( I thought they would want to do windjammer, but they seemed to enjoy the main dinners)  There was a lot to do onboard for them.  

• Like 1