Bermuda in July.

mcarbone2001

I will be traveling with my family of seven.  On the dock is there a travel advisor booth, where i can get info.  would like to do cave tour.  Can we do it on our own or with a tour( not cruise tour).  Want to go to Clearwater beach , info on getting there. Etc..  NCL excursions are quite expensive.  If possible would like to do it on our own.  Thank you

24 minutes ago, mcarbone2001 said:

I will be traveling with my family of seven.  On the dock is there a travel advisor booth, where i can get info.  would like to do cave tour.  Can we do it on our own or with a tour( not cruise tour).  Want to go to Clearwater beach , info on getting there. Etc..  NCL excursions are quite expensive.  If possible would like to do it on our own.  Thank you

You can do the caves on your own. Take a ferry to St. George’s then a bus or taxi to the caves. Since you are on NCL, NCL has a complementary ferry for NCL passengers to St. George. A taxi from St. George’s to the caves  will be about $20. Buy your admission at the caves. There are two caves, I suggest only doing one cave, Crystal Cave. For Clearwater Beach your free ferry to St. George’s and taxi to Clearwater again about $20. I advise asking your driver to Clearwater to come back at a set time as taxis don’t hang around at Clearwater.  You could do it in one day if you desire. Ferry to St George’s, taxi to the caves, taxi to Clearwater, taxi from Clearwater back to ferry at St. George’s. 

Edited by Charles4515