VB Quad on the Oosterdam

Ship Dude

Tried searching for the layout of a - VB quad Upper Verandah Deck on the Oosterdam - but can't find any treads or pictures. Has anyone been in this cabin and can tell me how it is arranged. There will be four of us (me, DW and two kids 9 and 7) and I was wondering how we will all fit in. Is there enough Closets and storage for us all. Can you get out to the balcony while the kids are sleeping? Any information and how you made it work would be greatly appreciated.

We had a similar cabin on the Zuiderdam, the pull down bunk is right over your bed. So, get up quickly in the middle of the night and you will hit your head. The pull out sofa is the the other bed and when it is open you need to climb over it to get to the balcony but it can be done. I felt that there was adequate storage space. If you are comparing this to a mini suite on Princess this cabin is much smaller. The balcony is quite large. Have a great trip.

Thanks BM64. Can I hope for an upgrade to SB or SA? I have not yet have a mini suite on princess but we did have a quad outside on the Golden with two down and two up against the side walls with aisle down the middle.

We have never been lucky enough to be blessed with an upgrade. This cabin will be larger then a standard quad on Princess. The bathroom actually has a bathtub and as I said the balcony is very nice.

Archived