Mega Rockstar In room mini bar

AndyUK

ahoy!

I read somewhere that for you get to 'craft your own mini bar' in your room.. in that you can ask for certain drinks before boarding. I see another thread that talks about it for rockstars, but has anyone had experience with mega rockstar rooms? And do they ask you before boarding ?

Thank you!

Andy 

15 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

ahoy!

I read somewhere that for you get to 'craft your own mini bar' in your room.. in that you can ask for certain drinks before boarding. I see another thread that talks about it for rockstars, but has anyone had experience with mega rockstar rooms? And do they ask you before boarding ?

Thank you!

Andy 

Hi,
Its not really a mini bar, but a bar made up of half size bottles and plus plenty of mixers. 

It used to be one of 5 starter packages, but not most people get a mixed starter bar, and you can request from your onboard rock star agent things to be added or taken away if you dont want them and want more space. 

They should be contacting you in advance with any specifics and to clear up items like your transfers etc if your a mega. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lustate said:

Hi,
Its not really a mini bar, but a bar made up of half size bottles and plus plenty of mixers. 

It used to be one of 5 starter packages, but not most people get a mixed starter bar, and you can request from your onboard rock star agent things to be added or taken away if you dont want them and want more space. 

They should be contacting you in advance with any specifics and to clear up items like your transfers etc if your a mega. 

ok great!! Thanks for the info.!! 

6 minutes ago, cantgetin said:

As a mega rockstar, you can get any bottle up to $90 sent to your room at no charge,

oh great to know! didn't know you can order to room! 

4 hours ago, AndyUK said:

oh great to know! didn't know you can order to room! 

it's 2 bottles per day, and pretty sure it's just 750mL bottles of wine.  you can also get them with dinner, at the pool, or to-go from any bar/restaurant.  we made sure to max out our allotment last week!

1 minute ago, _tacocat_ said:

it's 2 bottles per day, and pretty sure it's just 750mL bottles of wine.  you can also get them with dinner, at the pool, or to-go from any bar/restaurant.  we made sure to max out our allotment last week!

Ok thanks. It's $25 limit per glass also. Anyone have knowledge on what the daily bar tab is? Aka how many glass you can have?! 

2 hours ago, AndyUK said:

Ok thanks. It's $25 limit per glass also. Anyone have knowledge on what the daily bar tab is? Aka how many glass you can have?! 

unlimited, but I would keep it to 2 per round if you have 2 guests total in your cabin, otherwise they may try to charge you for the extra drinks.

1 minute ago, drewdawg199 said:

unlimited, but I would keep it to 2 per round if you have 2 guests total in your cabin, otherwise they may try to charge you for the extra drinks.

Ah yes! Not sure we would order more than one drink at a time!! 

1 hour ago, AndyUK said:

Ah yes! Not sure we would order more than one drink at a time!! 

you might make friends haha - we had seen that you could "buy" rounds a while back, but they seem to have cracked down on that in recent months.  now you just can't order more than the number of pax registered to your suite at one time, but you get unlimited drinks, so deduce from that what you will...

7 hours ago, _tacocat_ said:

you might make friends haha - we had seen that you could "buy" rounds a while back, but they seem to have cracked down on that in recent months.  now you just can't order more than the number of pax registered to your suite at one time, but you get unlimited drinks, so deduce from that what you will...

yes, I read some reviews saying they ordered loads of drinks for the table and 'picked up the bill' but assume they would crack down on that. It all seems reasonable to me. Plus if we get want a few extra free drinks there is always the in room bar to share!