thank you !

I would like the opportunity to thank “Merrie”  from Royal Caribbean /  Club Royale for her services her hard work,  for her time listening to me, for her phone calls and  for solving our problems and issues, problems which existed for such a long time.

We are Frieda and Erwin from Belgium and we work with an independent TA from Florida for many years to book our cruises. During corona mid 2020 our TA left the company and all my files, bookings, outstanding FCC, lift /shift and many more which was going on were given to someone else without explaining it to him. He tried to track down every booking, he had tons of phone calls with RCI/Club Royale, he did send so many emails but he was unable to get this sorted out.

I stepped in because a cruise was going to be cancelled in case we did not pay an outstanding amount and my files showed a full payment on this cruise.

Last week I received a phone call from Merrie, she promised to solve all of our issues and that no cruise was going to be cancelled.

Yesterday was a great day because everything and believe me, it really was a lot to deal with, everything got solved, every booking we had was checked every FCC was cleared, every OBC was confirmed and up till this minute I still cannot believe that what was going on for such a very long time she checked corrected and solved in only one week !

Merrie, it is because of people like you that a company as RCI / Celebrity has that great reputation of  delivering the best services to their customers.

It is because of people like you who are devoted to their job that people like me choose for RCI for their next vacation.

I wished I could do something in return, I wished I could send you flowers or Belgian Chocolate but as a loyal and trustworthy person you said it was not permitted to give your coordinates to me so there is only one way to show my gratitude and that is through this letter. This letter I will send to every email address I find to every possible social media I can reach out,  and I do hope that this letter will be delivered to you and whoever is in charge of your department as they need to know what a great co-worker you are.

Thank you Merrie, amazing customer service is what you have given me, and I will never forget what you have done for us.

Frieda and Erwin

Belgium

• Like 5

2 hours ago, fvandewouwer said:

I would like the opportunity to thank “Merrie”  from Royal Caribbean /  Club Royale for her services her hard work,  for her time listening to me, for her phone calls and  for solving our problems and issues, problems which existed for such a long time.

We are Frieda and Erwin from Belgium and we work with an independent TA from Florida for many years to book our cruises. During corona mid 2020 our TA left the company and all my files, bookings, outstanding FCC, lift /shift and many more which was going on were given to someone else without explaining it to him. He tried to track down every booking, he had tons of phone calls with RCI/Club Royale, he did send so many emails but he was unable to get this sorted out.

I stepped in because a cruise was going to be cancelled in case we did not pay an outstanding amount and my files showed a full payment on this cruise.

Last week I received a phone call from Merrie, she promised to solve all of our issues and that no cruise was going to be cancelled.

Yesterday was a great day because everything and believe me, it really was a lot to deal with, everything got solved, every booking we had was checked every FCC was cleared, every OBC was confirmed and up till this minute I still cannot believe that what was going on for such a very long time she checked corrected and solved in only one week !

Merrie, it is because of people like you that a company as RCI / Celebrity has that great reputation of  delivering the best services to their customers.

It is because of people like you who are devoted to their job that people like me choose for RCI for their next vacation.

I wished I could do something in return, I wished I could send you flowers or Belgian Chocolate but as a loyal and trustworthy person you said it was not permitted to give your coordinates to me so there is only one way to show my gratitude and that is through this letter. This letter I will send to every email address I find to every possible social media I can reach out,  and I do hope that this letter will be delivered to you and whoever is in charge of your department as they need to know what a great co-worker you are.

Thank you Merrie, amazing customer service is what you have given me, and I will never forget what you have done for us.

Frieda and Erwin

Belgium

I commend you on taking the time to write about a positive customer service experience.  So many times we take the time to write about all our bad experiences but don't do the same when we are pleased.  A breath of fresh air here at CC!!!!👍👍👍

• Like 3