Ventura Seaview Bed Configuration

BouncingWheel

Would anyone know if it is possible to have the beds combined to a queen (and not twin) if there are 3 in the cabin?

I have family with a 3 year old looking to do their first cruise and the parents would like to sleep together (in fact the toddler may end up with them) but I think they have to have twins if it is a pullman cabin. I know there are some fixed twins but other seaview cabins can convert to a queen but I am guessing only if there are 2 in the room?

We have had a double in balcony cabins when a pullman was used, on both Ventura and Grand Princess 

Daughter was about 3 and 6 when we did it.

Its generally frowned upon as it means using the ladder from the end of the bed and it may not fit, but chances are a toddler will be lifted up there and an adult can climb on the pullman by standing on the bed.

I’ve been on Azura and Britannia and we had to have twin beds when the upper beds were in use. I know that if you book superior deluxe (on Azura anyway) you can have a double as the extra bed is a separate sofa bed.

1 hour ago, teamstewart said:

I’ve been on Azura and Britannia and we had to have twin beds when the upper beds were in use. I know that if you book superior deluxe (on Azura anyway) you can have a double as the extra bed is a separate sofa bed.

That was my thinking too and the Superior Deluxe is way out of their budget. Iona seems to have sofabeds in all categories but unfortunately are not doing any 7 day trips to Spain/Portugal which is where they want to go.

Thanks all for the responses.