Excursions - Availability on App

Just booked myself and my husband on Celebrity Millennium for the February 2023 Fort Lauderdale to San Juan cruise. It's our second time cruising and we are excited (our first cruise was for our honeymoon to Alaska over 8 years ago...pre all the great new cruise tech like apps etc.).

However, I have noticed on the app that only excursions for our first port (Bahamas) are listed/available for booking.

Just curious if other more experienced cruiser can let me know when Celebrity typically releases their excursions for booking? 

Thanks and happy cruising! 

There's no hard and fast answer for that right now. They pretty much show up when they do. There's still a lot of issues getting the operators lined up (or issues with tour operators getting tours lined up). The best you can do is keep an eye out. 

We also have a February cruise scheduled, and tour availability is mixed from port to port.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TN Vol Fan said:

The app is really meant for booking excursions during the sailing. You are months away!

check on X website to get a more accurate listing of currently available excursions.

😎

Any excursion available on the website should be available on the app. The website does make for easier browsing, though. 

• Thanks 1

I was unable to book any excursions on the app as they were grayed out and I thought maybe they either were not available or we’re already sold out. I went to the website and was able to book every excursion and specialty dining I was interested in for my August 12 Cruise to Alaska on the Solstice.