Any hotels in Norfolk area running a shuttle to cruise port?

Edhoff

Hi!  I hope another local joins in on your question.  I did a quick check of hotels in the area (probably a lot I didn't check).  The only hotel I found with a "5-mile radius shuttle" was the Glass Light Hotel & Gallery in Norfolk (on Granby Street I believe).  Personally, I never heard of this hotel so I cannot tell you anything about it.    From what I read online; this hotel does not have any on-site parking.   

Are you flying or driving into Norfolk?

//Maria

Yeah, traffic and parking in Norfolk is really a mess.  

Do you use the "Waze" traffic app?  If not, HIGHLY RECOMMEND you get it for your drive down here (free app)........if you never used it all I can say is "TRUST IT" when it gives you directions.       I'll look around for some more hotels - have a student who works at the Main and maybe she can offer a recommendation or two for parking. 

• 2 weeks later...

Traffic at the terminal on embarkation day is ridiculous.  You can walk to the terminal from The Main (hilton property) and the Marriott.  The garages are all city owned and say no cruise parking but they have no way of knowing if you're on a cruise or staying at one of the downtown hotels.  Cheapest option would probably be at one of the airport hotels that offers extended parking and taking an Uber to the port.  If you do, definitely have them drop you off near the terminal and walk the rest of the way.