What is the dining seating like on Viking River Cruises?

islandwoman

20 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

It looks like outdoor seating to me too.

Ok... for clarification, the only part that is open for dinner is being referred to as the Aquavit Buffet.

The tables outside the retractable glass doors/walls are used only for lunch service. You won't be able to take dinner service ououtside. Check the published 360 photo.

Edited by Haqdeluxe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Haqdeluxe said:

Ok... for clarification, the only part that is open for dinner is being referred to as the Aquavit Buffet.

The tables outside the retractable glass doors/walls are used only for lunch service. You won't be able to take dinner service ououtside. Check the published 360 photo.

Then again, if you click on the audio button at the Aquavit Terrace in the deck plan (at the link I posted one page back), the narrator clearly says "breakfast, lunch, or dinner".  I want to believe that, but since you've actually been on that ship, I'll have to go with your information. 🙁

6 hours ago, islandwoman said:

Then again, if you click on the audio button at the Aquavit Terrace in the deck plan (at the link I posted one page back), the narrator clearly says "breakfast, lunch, or dinner".  I want to believe that, but since you've actually been on that ship, I'll have to go with your information. 🙁

There is an inside and outside area on Aquavit. We have only been allowed to eat on the outside tables when the ship is moored for that meal.  The doors do open to expose inside area to outdoor air when appropriate.  There are 3 tables for 4 and 2 tables for 2. They do fill up quickly.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1