Divina Deck 13 Juliet Balconies OV

cellfree

Deck 13 Juliet Balconies on the Divina are listed as OV on MSC site. Does anyone know what is in the space 13229 and 13230? On photos there is a flag flying from the middle of Deck 13. Any recent experiences? I realize Deck 14 is Buffet so perhaps it would not be a wise decision. 

Not really a useable balcony - if it was a free upgrade from Oceanview I'd take it, T no. he area that it is under in the buffet is only used for overflow seating when it is really crowded.  On every Divina sailing this year that we have been on that area has been roped off, so no worries about noise from that.  (Whereas midship on Deck 13 you will hear deck chair noise in the early morning from the attendants setting up the pool) 

3 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

Those cabins are actually considered Oceanview now in Category OR2. They are nice to snag as it gives you enough room to step out onto the balcony even if you can't sit comfortably. The area you mentioned is a storage area.

Bret

The four night in September I was looking at had most of them open and available, in OV category, so did book one today, will enjoy the view, turned our seven night into an eleven night, B2B, one cabin away from the storage area, I always wonder what those spaces are and the answer is usually storage.