Advice please

ppcox

Sailing Prima Transatlantic in a balcony in September we bought spa passes separately  as there were no spa balconies available when we booked last year. Upgrade bid offer opened today and the highest bid for a Spa balcony is less than extra we paid for the spa passes. 
so it seems sensible to bid high in the excellent end and cancel the passes and get a refund.

Any issues with that thought process? Will we get a refund Ok 52 days out ? What if we don’t win our bid could the Spa sell out? Anyone experience  a Spa sell out?

Am I missing something?

26 minutes ago, tetleytea said:

Is there a proximity advantage to getting a Spa balcony, as opposed to just Spa access?   

Yes the Spa balcony’s are just below the Spa on deck 16 I think. We currently have a balcony on deck 10 very close to where the slides come down the side of the ship. ( noise factor unknown) 

We had a club balcony suite on Observation Deck, with the water slide literally partially obstructing our view.  The noise came more from being on Observation Deck than it did the water slide.  The obstructed view didn't bother me in the least--I was out on the balcony to look out into the waves; not up into the sky.

• Like 1