RCI to Hawaii

We are doing our first Hawaiin cruise this May but we are doing it round trip from San Diego to San Diego so we do not have to fly to Hawaii. It is also being offered again in September I believe of this year and its Los Angles to Los Angles. We booked it when it first came out and the prices were reasonable at that time. Within two weeks the prices starting going up.

Well its something to consider.

Larry

We sailed on The Serenade in October from Honolulu to Ensenada and had a great time...We spent a few days in San Francisco to break up the long flight from the east coast....My very very long review is at the end of my signature................Debbie

First of all, I too am planning a Hawaii cruise spring next year.

Totally OFF topic Sweet Sea.....I have to say that your review and vacation to the british isles was the best I have ever read. I mean I am only 21 years old and that is the ultimate dream vacation. I mean a once in a life time trip. Absolutly perfect if you ask me...wow

Hi

Did the hawaii to mexico in October on the radiance last year great cruise.

We went to honolulu 3 days before cruise and glad that we did as it gave us time to get used to time change, so would recommend that.

Hope this helps.

Al.:)

I've done both on the Radiance! While I would do either again in a heartbeat, if I had my choice, I would go for the Van.-Hawaii. Wasn't thrilled with the 3 hour bus trip from Ensenada to San Diego.

Have fun planning!

SweetPea- Thanks for a great trip report on your Hawaii Trip, you have us hooked! We want to do the 14 day round trip. Thanks for the info on Green Tours, what a bargain!

The tour service you used in Maui …..Ekahi Tours, do you have a web site for them?

Thank you for the all the info.

Funcruiser

Lexi, we are doing our 5th Hawaii cruise very soon. Avoid Ensenada. It is a hellish nightmare. Vancouver to Hawaii and then stay for a few days is great. Also keep your eyes open for the few r/t cruises that RCCL is doing.

I have to ask, do you have a dog or just a very strange mail carrier?:D

Funcruiser…We enjoyed our tours with Ekahi & Green Travel and would use both company’s if we ever return. ..Our daughter is also booked on The Radiance 14 day sailing for Hawaii in May and we booked a tour for her with Green Travel….Unfortunately The Radiance will not be in port long enough to do the road to Hana or the sunrise. So they will not be using Ekahi Tours.

Tour Maui With Ekahi Tours. See Hana, Haleakala Crater, Kahakuloa

Jonnyc020385..Our British Isles /Norwegian Fjords cruise was amazing…Its by far my favorite vacation …We have talked about doing that cruise again……..Someday…. For now we have a long wish list of new cruise to try :)

Archived