Thermal Spa/Loctus Spa on the Discovery

ImperialLady

I am trying to find some information about the spa...I'd like to treat the family to a spa day, but haven't been able to get much information about it...can someone direct me? What does it consist of? price? is it a day pass or must you buy it for a week?  So many questions....thanks

Did you check out the onboard services on the website under our cruise? Don't know if those are the spa services you at looking for, but does include pricing from what I see. 🙂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

Did you check out the onboard services on the website under our cruise? Don't know if those are the spa services you at looking for, but does include pricing from what I see. 🙂

no I didn't...thanks I will check over there now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImperialLady said:

I am trying to find some information about the spa...I'd like to treat the family to a spa day, but haven't been able to get much information about it...can someone direct me? What does it consist of? price? is it a day pass or must you buy it for a week?  So many questions....thanks

Go to your cruise personalizer on the website.

Click on Lotus Spa services

click  options

You should see what is offered.

The first day they have a tour of the spa area and you can sign up for specials.  The manager will usually send a discount card to your cabin after your visit.  If you have a few in your party that are interested, just see the manager.  I’m sure he/she can work it out and give you a discount too. 🤔

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Go to your cruise personalizer on the website.

Click on Lotus Spa services

click  options

You should see what is offered.

The first day they have a tour of the spa area and you can sign up for specials.  The manager will usually send a discount card to your cabin after your visit.  If you have a few in your party that are interested, just see the manager.  I’m sure he/she can work it out and give you a discount too. 🤔

Thanks I found it..... I will see the manager for sure!

• Like 1